BAR 22: PINE TAR - ITCH BE GONE
Treat yourself the very best....
Lavender, Tea Tree, Black Cumin and Peppermint Essential Oil Soap.
1. Tea Tree to restore the skin.
2. Peppermint to soothe itchy skin.
3. Black Cumin Seed Essential oil. Black Cumin, also known as Nigella Sativa, helps the skin to slow down the aging process thanks to a protein capable of holding water. The plant contains fatty acids (omega 6 and omega 3) and therapeutic oils, such as Nigilion and Thymochinon, which suppress allergic reactions and protect the skin against infections. Nigella Sativa slows the aging process and softens the skin. Good for sensitive and mature skin.
4. Lavender Known as the most healing essential oil for skin restoration.
5. For centuries, doctors have recommended pine tar soap for minor skin and scalp issues, such as eczema, psoriasis, and seborrhea.
Safe skin care for Persons who are suffering with Eczema, Dandruff, dermatitis, psoriasis, Allergic reaction on skin, skin Irritations, poison ivy and bug bits.
2oz of tea tree in each loaf
WE PRODUCE ALL NATURAL SOAP BARS HERE AT ESSENTIAL SOAP.
It's so cool you can read and understand all ingredients in our soaps.
Saponified Soap Oils, Lavender Essential Oil, Unrefined Shea Butter, Pine Tar, Organic Coconut Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Black Cumin Essential Oil, Glycerin and Vitamin E
4.8 oz bar
Our soaps are not cures but can relieve and help symptoms.