BAR 21: Grandma's Old Fashion Lard Lye Soap
Beside being great for washing your body
you can also use for....
1. Homemade Laundry Detergent
2. General Household Cleaning Recipes
3. Say good as a Poison Ivy Treatment
4. Great for people Allergic to some soaping oils.
5. Lavender is said to be the most healing essential oil for the skin.
1. Its made just like grandma made it.... Lard, Lye and Water.
2. Let's stifle a common myth that lard soap will clog pores and damage the skin. This is not true. Lard may actually benefit the skin because it is mild, moisturizing, and very conditioning.
3. For those of you Allergic to some soaping oils....
Some people react badly to shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil and more. This soap is 100 percent Lard with just a touch of extra glycerin added as a immolent. Glycerin is very hypoallergenic and is naturally found in soap I just added a bit more.
4. Lavender Essential Oil is know to be the most healing essential oil for the skin. It is found to be one of the best essential oils for skin issues.
WE PRODUCE ALL NATURAL SOAP BARS HERE AT ESSENTIAL SOAP.
Lard, Food Grade Lye, Water, Lavender Essential Oil, Glycerin and just a
touch of Alkanet Root Powder.
NO FRAGRANCE - NO ESSENTIAL OILS - NO DYES
I hand cut my soap bars so there can be a some fluxuation in size,
6 oz bar
Our soaps are not cures but can relieve and help symptoms.